Cujo911 Intro

Hey all new to Star Citizen been playing for about a week in game Cujo911. Started first 2 days with the small pledge pack wasn’t making much money so I upgraded to the Prospector mining Rig now im making some coin hit me up lets go mining!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and to SC. Say goodbye to your RL social life because this game will suck up all of your time. I am impressed that you just started and are working on mining. People are really struggling with it right now because of the new flight model and hover mode. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI Cujo! Feel free to hop into mumble anytime, I’m sure the miners in our org will be happy to show you all the best mining spots around the verse!

Welcomed me to ADI, Cujo, glad you decided to join us. There is no better way to experience SC than with a dedicated experienced group, and that is what you have found with ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon

I’ll take you up on that mining offer and welcome to Atlas Cujo! Stil have to learn the intricacies of it myself as I remember the responsiveness of the laser was sluggish and kept getting me detonated. Feel free to ask questions or for backup in the usual suspects of mumble,discord,or here in the forums and enjoy your stay.

It’s kind of buggy right now when you break it down the pieces float for a sec then disappear.

Welcome aboard Cujo911. Interesting name. I’m afraid to ask you what your spirit animal is. :grinning:

Welcome Cujo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Cujo! Mining has definitely improved; I’m sure you’ll find others that are interested in teaming up and cracking a few rocks. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Aboard to ADI Cujo! That was my nickname in the Marine Corps. I have to say, I like the Prospector even though mining isn’t really my thing. I hope you find ADI a great SC Citizen home like we do! Don’t forget to sign up for upcoming training OPS events if they suit you. See you soon in the verse!

Hello Cujo and welcome to ADI! Glad you decided to check out SC and you made the right decision to look at ADI for help and to enhance your SC gameplay! Let us know if you have any questions and see you in game!

Hello, Cujo. Welcome at Atlas and have a fine time here… :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Cujo911. I have the Prospector as well and used it extensively in 3.4, when I was in my off-season. With the end of my season only a month away I’m looking forward to getting back to it come the end of September. See you in game.