Cryodacry

Hey,

Please let me know if there is anything else can help you out with on the application process.

thanks,

~cryo

Hello Cryodacry. Welcome to ADI.

With 3.0 right around the corner it is a good time to join a strong org like ADI. Have you thought about what you might want to try when it drops? There is a lot to consider, I understand. Personally, I think being a cargo pilot will be a fun job.

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Aboard Cryo!

Interesting first post, offering help in the application process, typically that’s what I would say :smiley: Anyways, if this is your first post then I welcome you to ADI, if you do have any questions about the ORG or SC in general, feel free to PM or catch me on Mumble when I’m not stuck at the evil grind of peak season at work.

Again Welcome!

welcome to ADI Cryodacry what division did you join, and what are you looking forward to in 3.0? see you in game soon

Salutations Cryodacy,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying yourself. I was interested in knowing what you are most excited about doing in Star Citizen. I was also curious as to what other games you have been playing. Look forward to talking to you in mumble! Thanks again for joining ADI.