Crimony

Hello. Interested in Exploration.

Hey there Crimony - welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services. Also during your onboarding process, you can talk to the staff members about your interest in exploration and the roles available in that division - maybe try to do your onboarding with someone from E&S (staff members found here: [url]http://atlasdefenseindustries.com/divisions/exploration-survey[/url]) if they are available.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in (and support) Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

Anyway - enough text - welcome again to the community - I look forward to gaming with you!

To echo what Infandus said we’d love to have you to join us on Mumble and get to know us a bit. I think you’ll agree its a great crew.

Scratch that, I hear you were already on boarded - welcome to ADI!

Hey Crimony,

On behalf of our many ADI members we’re very glad to have you…we can always use another explorer! It sounds like you’ve completed you on-boarding process already which is great :slight_smile: Once you’re situated, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Crimony. Hope to fly with you sometime

Hello, Crimony. Welcome to ADI!

Glad to hear you’re already onboarded and ready to go. Getting to know everyone will be a long process (because there’s a lot of us) but it will happen. We’re like a big family.

Just remember that you’re more than welcome to hop in with us in any games we happen to be playing at any time and we all look forward to meeting you!