CosmicLion8

Hello I am a fairly new star citizen player but I have played other similar game to this and I had came across this organization while browsing and thought it would be a good fit for my play style.

Hey there CosmicLion8 and welcome to the family.

We will make you into an experienced Star Citizen player in no time.
Make sure you take part in our weekly flight nights, they are great for gaining experience and meeting other pilots.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome! Join us on flight night Fridays and we can definitely get you in the loop!

Hello and welcome @CosmicLion8!

Welcome to ADI! Please make sure to take a look at our calendar and see what Star Citizen related events we have coming up. atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar

So what division have you decided to join? I’m in C+T, and I look forward to what 3.0 will be bringing us! If you ever have any questions, need advice, or are looking for a wingman, please hop on Mumble! There are usually pilots already in the 'verse, or hanging out in Blackwell’s.

Again, welcome, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome CosmicLion8! We are glad to have you and I hope that you find what you are looking for with us. Feel free to message me with any questions anytime. There are several division that we offer here at ADI so be sure to look at all of them! I look forward to flying with you. See you around the 'verse!

Welcome CosmicLion8

and thanks for your interest in ADI! It although you mentioned your fairly new, you’re just in time what with 3.0 right around the corner! :smiley:

It seems like a few members have already mentioned our Friday night flight night to you, so I’m sure the’ll be on the look out for you. :wink: Whichever division you’ve decided to go with, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have, alongside the ones in your division…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 while we push towards the release of 3.0.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Hello CosmicLion8,
Welcome to ADI, I’m glad your here! I thing everything said so far is great guidance. I enjoy fleet defense, exploration and resource acquisition, what types of missions do you enjoy?. PM me if I can be of any assistance and see you out there…

Hello CosmicLion8,

Glad to have you with us here at ADI! It sounds like you have some experience with similar games, what other games have you played? I’m a huge mmo fan and I’m excited about the vast universe SC has to offer. I’d invite you to check out mumble sometime, and maybe you’ll find someone who plays similar games you love while we all wait for SC. Best wishes to you

Hello CosmicLion8

welcome to ADI.
Hope you get fun beeing with us and join us in discord or mumble to meet and know your new wingmens.
See you soon in the verse.