Come fly with me!

hi guys, Bigturnhoss here, looking forward to seeing you in the verse! 07

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI BigTurnHoss! What else do you have other than a Cuttie and Connie?

Hi Bigturnboss, welcome to the organization. I’m sure you’ll find a role that will fit your play style and others that will help and assist; just have fun too. Myself - cargo hauling and mission support are my wheelhouse. Feel free to jump on Mumble or Discord if you have any questions. Look forward to flying with you soon and see you in the Verse!

a hornet and a cyclone in game

Welcome to ADI! Good ship/vehicle to start with. You want to try out a different ship before you buy one, just let us know. Happy to lend one out.

Welcome to ADI bigturnhoss! See you in the verse!

A full lil compliment you have there,.

Welcome to the org, bigturnhoss! Great selections so far but I am a little biased because I also have these 2. Now you need something to help you carry that cyclone. There are plenty of orgmates that can give you a lift if you need it. Glad you landed with us. See you around!

Hi Bigturnhoss, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Bigturnhoss. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Bigturnhoss! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi bigturnhoss and welcome to ADI hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Hi Bigturnhoss hope you enjoy your stay here

Likewise, be looking forward to flying with you. Welcome to ADI

Hello Bigturnhoss,

Welcome to ADI ! Nice fleet you have there. We will definitely meet in game to see those shiny ships you got :wink:

Hello, Bigturnhoss.

I am happy to welcome you to ADI as another new member. After just a couple of days I am excited to see all the possibilities we have here. I discovered team building, so we will meet in the verse :slight_smile:

Zenzz

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Good to have you aboard!

Glad you joined, welcome to ADI

I added you

Welcome Bigturnhoss to ADI, if you have questions feel free to ask otherwise i see you in the verse =D