Can't wait to join you guys in the verse

I joined you guys back in 2015, but didn’t complete on-boarding.
As Star Citizen is now getting more interesting it was time to complete the on-boarding.

I also run several Ark Survival Servers, so looking forward to getting involved in Cave raids !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, I am very excited to see new player great Org and great time to be getting in to SC. Feel free to hit me up on Mumble or discord. Always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI iXXeon! Nice talking to you in mumble.

Welcome to ADI. I am always looking for a wing man or two hit me up in mumble or discord. I fly most nights 9 pm CST.

Hi there and welcome to ADI It good to see there a new faces about if you have any questions or just want to talk. Feel free to send me a message all grab me on Mumble hope to see you soon

Hey there IXXeon - welcome to the ADI community!
im happy to see you made your way over to our forums after all this time - I hope to see you around on mumble!

It looks like you’ve already completed the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome aboard, IXXeon! Looks like Infandus has you squared away with all the information you need to know, but if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out! See you around!