Butters1337's introduction

Hi there, my name is butters and I am very new to SC (started with Invictus week), but I am a bit of a space sim hobbyist. Most recently I’ve spent a lot of time in X4 but before that some No Man’s Sky (not real big on the art direction though). I like the idea behind Star Citizen but never dived in until now. I am interested in multi-crew type ship activities, I am not an awesome pilot but okay for PvE and other exploration activities, maybe some mining as well. I did spend a lot of time on EVE Online a few years back and I am keen to get in on group activities in a new universe!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Being new to SC is no bother, it might be overwhelming at first, but once you get your wings (pun intended), it becomes much less daunting.

See you in the 'Verse.

Hi @butters1337, welcome to ADI. I watched a YouTube video yesterday which suggested that FPS will get fleshed out over next few patches. Hopefully the server performance will improve enough to reflect the changes.
What ship are you enjoying atm?
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI butters1337. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining events.

Welcome, @butters1337!

If you are interested in group activities, you are in the right place! Hop on Mumble and I am sure you will find some org mates to team up with! You can also do org ops and the mining division has some events that any org member can participate in! I recommend trying them out when you can!

Heh. I feel you on NMS - I actually liked the art direction in that game, but X4’s really kept me from fully enjoying it, I think. Hoping SC will eventually surpass EVE in terms of player participation - the best fun is what you make yourself, most of the time. With any luck I’ll get a chance to fly with you soon - cheers Butters!