Bob_Paulson Intro!

Hey everyone, Bobby P here. Been playing some star citizen off and on with a few friends over the years and looking to start playing more regularly now! I like space games, having played Elite Dangerous and Star Wars Squadrons previously. Hoping to find some chill people to do some exploration and maybe even some space ship fights.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Bob_Paulson! Hop on Mumble anytime and you’re sure to find members in game and happy for the company! See you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Bob, what’s your regimental number?

NFAR
C/H

1 Like

Hey @Bob_Paulson, welcome to ADI! You’ll find a lot of great people to play with regularly here, I can guarantee that. Hope to see you in chat, and around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Bob_Paulson, I’m sure you are going to be able to find what you are look for in ADI. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!! Hope to see you out in the verse!!

Greetings Bobby P,

Firstly, welcome aboard ADI! I also come from a background of space games, EvE, Elite Dangerous and Star Wars Squadrons… you’ll find yourself right at home here! Looking forward to teaming up sometime!

Cheers

Hey @Bob_Paulson welcome to ADI
Great to see someone enthusiastic in the space genre join the community.
If you need anything with SC let me know and see you in the verse!

Welcome! I too came from elite dangerous! See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI @Bob_Paulson and hope to see you out there O7
I am sure we will find you lots to shoot at :wink:

Thanks all for the warm welcome, see you in game!

Welcome to the Fleet!