BlueMissed

Hello ADI! My name is BlueMissed and I would absolutely love to join your Star Citizen organization! I do not like drama and I want to take this game seriously. I believe in the good nature of people and am not a senseless murderer of other citizens. I am interested in the exploration branch of your organization and as soon as that is fully implemented in Star Citizen, you can expect to see me out there in uncharted territory boldly going where no Citizen has gone before. My schedule can be tight sometimes as I am still in school but more often than not I will be able to play. Please consider letting me join your wonderful organization and I promise I won’t let you down!

Welcome @BlueMissed,

Welcome to ADI, I think you will be happy with the structure of ADI as we do take this game seriously. I’m also interested in the exploration mission and am looking forward to seeing what will be available to us in Alpha 3.0 when releases in a couple of months. PM me via this site for RSI if you need any additional guidance.

Hey Blue and welcome to the family.

With those expectations to the game you are joining the perfect organisation. If you want to better your flying skills and meet new people, make sure to take part in our weekly flight nights.

One of our biggest rules is “Real life first” and we want to honor that rule.
Make sure you hop into Mumble and Discord from time to time for a chat or to.

Hope to meet you soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hey there BlueMissed - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you joining us!

As the others have said - based on your expectations and goals - I think you have chosen a great organization.

If you have any questions while you are here with ADI, dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead - any one of us should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly and can be reach on mumble (when active), discord, or here on the forums.

Other than that, welcome to ADI and I look forward to seeing you around on mumble and getting some game time in!

PS: if you have not yet done so already, dont forget to hop onto mumble and look for a staff member to complete your onboarding!

Hello @BlueMissed and welcome to ADI.

Exploration is my passion as well and I share your explorer’s spirit! I hope that I get the opportunity to explore the verse with you when the content gets added. Until then I look forward to getting to know you as well as flying with you. We are glad to have you as part of our organization.

Hello BlueMissed,

Sounds like you could do a lot to help us explore the Star Citizen universe. Good to have you join us.

If you have not done so yet, please get on mumble soon so that we can complete your onboarding and give you full membership benefits.

Cheers

Hello BlueMissed,

welcome to ADI,

If you are interested in Exploration, we re planning today an ES meeting in mumble and you can ask your questions there.
I have myself some ships for exploration. I can t wait to use them in SC.
Dont be afraid to join us in discord or mumble.

See you in the verse.

Welcome BlueMissed,

It sounds like you life/gaming style coincides well with ADI, so hopefully you find yourself in good company here with us. On that not, thank you for taking the time to even consider ADI as an option…we’re very humble, and as you mentioned, we believe in the good nature of people, which is why we don’t subject ourselves to piracy or the murderess play within SC. It sounds like you have a good idea of what role you want to play within SC, and are glad to add you to our exploration division. Once you have some time and are all settled in, be sure to get to know a few of our many members; Mumble is a good place to do this, as well as our Friday night flight nights. :wink: Either way, we’re glad to have you on-board, and I look forward to getting to know more about you as well as getting in some flight time down the line.

Welcome once again, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. We’ll be sure to look for you at some of the ADI hosted events!

Welcome to ADI Blue! Great to have you with us.

Hi and welcome @BlueMissed to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon