Benzyl ::

Hi I am a long time Star Citizen Backer and I have started playing the PTU enough to be interested in joiing an Org. I am looking for a good group of people to hang-out with go exploring and helping. I have 7 ships of various types so I should be able to assist on most endeavors. I am interested in exploration, trading and some combat.

NICEEEEEE and welcome to ADI

Nice! Welcome to the org! You’ll definitely find what you’re looking for with us. I look forward to hanging out in game.

-Saphnon

Hey Benzyl, welcome to ADI.
You definitely found the right org. There is always a great group on mumble doing something, feel free to stop by and hang out. Its always a great time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI Benzyl. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

Welcome Benzyl!
Mumble, Discord and Org Ops are great ways to get in touch with other people in ADI to play with.
Also, if you’re looking for a nice spot to visit while exploring, you should definitely check out the Javelin on Daymar, very impressive sight.

Nice, welcome to ADI. What combat are you interested in, ship or ground?

Thanks for the warn welcome everyone!

Mandenin,
For combat I don’t currently have any ground vehicles with significant weaponry so I would lean towards ship combat. Of course my arm wouldn’t have to be twisted to much to get a new vehicle :wink:

Welcome to ADI! You’re in the right place for exploring and helping. Seems to always be something going on with us. See you soon!

Hi and we are so glad to have you! Enjoying playing with you last night, and hope to hang out again soon. See you in the verse! :grin:

Heh, I got most ground vehicles. Atleast a variation of most. They are specifically my weak spot, as I love ground combat. In regards to fighting, I plan on being a Weapons System Officer, Marine and Marine Pilot. So yea. Again, heartly welcome to ADI.

Glad to have you! Welcome, what ship do you enjoy most among your fleet?

Welcome to ADI. You sound like a lot of us, very liked minded people. I would say jump in mumble when you play. Ask question and just setting in channel you can learn so much. I have been in the ADI 3 years and fly a lot and learn new things very week. Always some one is doing some thing you haven’t. See you soon.

Welcome to ADI Benzyl! There is definitely something here for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Ill see you in the verse!

Welcome to the org Benzy!

Sounds you have a good spread of ships to assist with, Good to have flexibility. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Khayel,
I think like many people my newest ship is my favorite and that is the Carrack, The one I enjoy flying the most is the 350R it is great to move around and has a bed. I think it is the best delivery mission ship available.

Benzyl

1 Like

WELCOME! I can guarantee to you already, you will have the best time of your life in ADI! Can’t wait flying with you in the field! :tada: