BenzaNinja

New here, excited for star citizen!
Ready to be loyal, rock on and crew up!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI. Good to have you with us. What aspects of the game are you interested in and what do you like to fly?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BenzaNinja! You’ll find a lot of great people to team up with and have fun in general.
Look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

1 Like

Benza, It was great meeting you and learning about your interests and back ground. Liked your positive energy and eagerness to “jump in” to the org. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you and see you in the verse

1 Like

Howdy Benz, and welcome to ADI! Plenty of crewing to do in this game, so looking forward to seeing you out there.

1 Like

Plenty of crewing to be done here, friend! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BenzaNinja! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BenzaNinja. I look forward to your joining the team.

1 Like

Welcome BenzaNinja! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, BenzaNinja. Glade to have you with us. See you in the verse.

1 Like

hello Benzaninja and welcome to ADI! I hope you find everything you need in ADI, that will help you in your SC career! See you in game!

1 Like

Loyalty and Rock & Roll is a nice combination lol welcome aboard Benza.

1 Like

Wow another one that slipped by me! Welcome to the Org Benza! Make sure to sign up for up and coming training and ops! What ships do you have? See you soon in game!

1 Like

Thanks! Way late on reply. I love all faucets of gameplay. Benza for short. Nice to meet ya!

I am hyped and thanks.

Niceee. o7

Warden, Avenger Titan, Sabre Raven and a LTI token (concept bike) I plan to upgrade to polaris or my warden. Unsure yet.

Welcome to ADI BenzaNinja, exciting times around the corner

1 Like

Very much so and I am thrilled. Cant be patient enough. o7