Beninemm here!

Hello all, I’m new to star citizen but look forward to getting into this game quickly! Was invited to this organization via email and am very excited to hang with you all!

Heya Beninemm! Welcome to ADI.

When you have a few minutes, please hop on our mumble server so we can finish up your onboarding process and get you introduced to everyone. Once we get all of that done, we can start teaching you how this crazy game works, as we spoke of on Live Chat.

You’ll also notice that we are playing several other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to happen. You are, of course, welcome to join us in any of those games, at any time. We’re happy to have you and look forward to getting to play with you.

Hey there Beninemm - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon said, when you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI Beninemm, glad to have you on board! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the corps Beninemm! I look forward to meeting you.

Welcome!!

Hey Beninemm!

It was great seeing you in mumble last night, if even for only a little bit. We play alot of varied games so definitely don’t be a stranger if you see me online.

Hey Beninemm,

Sorry that I’m just now saying hi, been outta pocket for the past week or so, but either way, welcome to the ADI family! Be sure to take some time getting settled in and familiar with a few of our many members…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. ADI is also supporting a few other games as well, and Infandus has been gracious enough to give you some info on.

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1