Bee4kill Introduction

Hello ADI,

My name is Bee4kill and I’m in the process of joining ADI. I recently started playing Star Citizen with a buddy of mine and enjoy it with all its flaws :D. I played many games through out the years like Counter-Strike (1.6, Source, Cs:go), Escape from Tarkov, Dayz, and many more. I appreciate comradery and I hope to find it in ADI.

See you in the Verse,

1 Like

Hello @Bee4kill,

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re thrilled to have you join our ranks and embark on adventures together in Star Citizen. It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying the game despite its flaws. As fellow gamers, we understand the joy of exploring virtual worlds and facing challenges with friends.

Comradery is a core value here at ADI, and we strive to create a supportive and engaging community for all our members. Whether you’re looking for a wingman in combat, a crewmate on a trading mission, or simply some friendly banter in the Verse, you’ll find like-minded individuals here who share your passion for gaming.

If you have any questions or need assistance settling in, don’t hesitate to reach out to our members or leadership. We’re here to help you make the most of your time in ADI and Star Citizen.

Once again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re excited to have you on board, and we look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Best regards,

Morpheus3557
Prospect/Recruiter

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

Welcome aboard, @Bee4kill !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

1 Like

Howdy Howdy @Bee4kill welcome to ADI and welcome to the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on any platform o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Your gonna have a lot of fun here with us. Don’t forget to bring donuts to every meeting.

1 Like

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead. Have fun!