Becker7Alpha - Hello ADI!

Evening all,

I am Becker7Alpha from sunny Florida, USA. I am guessing the newest addition to the fleet! I am looking forward to a non nonsense no drama gameplay with you guys. I have been an avid gamer since the 90’s but I think space-based games are some of the best! Nothing like exploring hidden universes and finding out what’s beyond the next one.

I have applied to be a part of the exploration and survey team, so I am excited to get start on that as a recruit.

Looking forward to the gaming on 3.0.0 and on

See you in the game!

:smiley:

Welcome Aboard Becker7Alpha !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Becker7Alpha !

Hi Becker7Alpha,

Nice chatting with you and welcome aboard :slight_smile: . 3.0 is a blast, got a big grin on my face when logging on. With the small availability of 3.0 to the members a fixed group is already forming and having big fun.

C u in the verse!

Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard Becker7Alpha! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI Becker7Alpha it was nice talking with you I’m glad they could get you taken care of if you have any questions just send me a message and I will be happy to help in any way that I can I look forward to seeing you around

welcome Becker7Alpha, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Welcome Becker7Alpha,

I’m glad you found us and decided to join. ADI is a vibrant community of active members. I look forward to seeing you around. Be sure to check out our calendar and forums for the latest info and events. Best wishes to you as you get adjusted

Greetings and Welcome to ADI! The best Org in the Galaxy!

Glad to have you as part of the Org!

Captain Kern: