BadGuysSmile

Hey BadGuysSmile ready for action i am from Norway but a space viking is not to bad hope i see you in the verse.

And one thing i an 16 but i hope that will be okay

Hello @BadGUysSmile and welcome to ADI!

We usually have several members on that are doing several different things in Star Citizen.
Our members are also usually curious about what new members enjoy doind or are curious about doing in the verse.

What do you like to do (or are interested in doing in the verse)?

Looking forward to seeing you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hey @SirToadie
Normaly i do Mercenary missions but i have seen the divisions and i would like to start doing mission support services.

Hi BadGUySmile & welcome to ADI
looking forward to meeting you in the verse and having some fun :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to ADI!
Nice with a fellow scandinavian =) More viking are always welcome =)
What kind of ship do you fly?

See you in the verse =)

Hey @Flaxx83 i dont have many ships thats why i wanted to join a ship and help them out.

See you in the verse

1 Like

You are always welcome to try some ships out! Just say what you are interested in trying out and we will most likely be able to help you =)

Thanks have a nice day

@BadGUysSmile thats great. One of the many aspects that i enjoy with ADI is to enjoy the various experience that Star Citizen have to offer and to do so with others (I am also a fellow Scandinavian) :slight_smile: .

If you have time to get onto our mumble our staff can help you go through our onboarding process.
Cheers,
SirToadie

I dont have time now because im on holiday but when i have time i make sure i will contact you.
Have a Nice day

Hi BadGuysSmile, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey BadGuysSmile,

Welcome to the org! We always need more people in Mission Support :slight_smile:
See you in the verse.

Hi @BadGUysSmile,

Welcome to ADI,

I am from Sweden myself so it’s always great to have another viking join the ranks. We also have good amount of nordic and european based members that are highly active. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask to check ships out, help crew ships and so on.

Personally I am especially looking forward to the release of 3.10 which will introduce the ability to send aUEC to players directly. It will greatly simplifying the hole concept of being crew and getting paid for your help.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

HI and welcome to ADI

Hi welcome @BadGUysSmile… I am realllly really old (lol) but we can still be friends. I have some good ship and you are welcome to use them when I am on line. Welcome to the org and see ya soon…

WELCOME!! to ADI is you need something or have any question call us we are ge to help you and have fun

hey @BadGUysSmile, glad to see you here! Space Vikings rule >=)
Cant wait to see you in the verse, happy flying!

Welcome to ADI, @BadGUysSmile. Glad you opted to join us here. See ya in the verse, kid.

Welcome to ADI! Hopefully you are enjoying yourself so far, look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome badguyssmile, Glad to have you with ADI. Not sure I’ll get to many chances to fly with you with timezones :sweat_smile: but always happy to have another member. Hope to catch you on sometime!