BabyBear1987

Hi everyone I am Iraqi Freedom Veteran. I have been looking for a good group of ppl to play with. Looks like there is good structure here. Look forward to some good missions in the verse.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Org my friend, Glad to have you here. You will definitely find some structure here… and then some more structure haha. What interests you the most about participating in the biggest org on SC?

Greetings brutha!

Looking forward to working with you in C&T any questions about trading lemme know!

Cheers,
Brookesy

Thank you for your service. We’re chock full of combat vets, so I hope you will fit right in. see you in the verse
Herk

Hi BabyBear, this org is great. How long have you been playing? Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to the team @BabyBear1987, and thank you for your service. I’m looking forward to flying with you. See ya in the verse!

Hello BabyBear1987

Welcome to ADI, have you been playing Star Citizen long?

See you in the verse.

@BabyBear1987 welcome to ADI!
Thanks for being patient with us and the tool last night! looking forward to flying with ya in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI @BabyBear1987! We have a good amount of structure here and try to help people succeed and help us as much as we can help them.