Azzuzu Introduction

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I am Azzuzu from the north of England, big on games and friendly coordination with like minded fellows. Hard to know what to say when first stepping into a well organized group such as this, other than I look forward to chatting and playing games, with some friendly “banter” and everything else that goes with this. Oh and just to make it easier Az-Zu-Zu is the best way to pronounce my handle.

Hey there Azzuzu - welcome to the ADI community from a friend in the US!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have already completed onboarding, then welcome as a full member and I look forward to seeing you on mumble more often.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

PS: Due to the holiday here in the US, it may take longer than usual to process your application and onboarding - forum access may take a few days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

welcome to the org m8 happy to have u here, hope to see u around on mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Welcome Azzuzu ! Looking forward to your banter.

Hey Azzuzu,

I spent a little time growing up in England…really miss it, now with being in the US, I think about going back there all the time :smiley: Either way, I just wanted to say welcome on behalf of our many members! It looks like ztrexx has you all taken care of with your on-boarding which is great! Be sure to take some time getting settled in, and once you’re GTG, be sure to continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. I hope you can make our Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can learn some of our ins and outs of how ADI works together. BTW, any thoughts as to what division or role you’d like to play?

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hiya Azzuzu! Welcome to the corps. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help and guidance, glad to be aboard.