Azengreal

Just wanted to say hi New here and hope to get into star citezen like i did eve

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Azengreal!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this evening. Really awesome to have a new MSS member, that division is going to save us all at some point and I suspect that you will be on of the ones helping to make that happen. See you in the verse!

Hello Azengreal and a most warm welcome to you! We are glad to have you with us here at ADI.

Hello Azengreal. Welcome to ADI.

Always nice to see a new face. What division did you choose? It can be a hard choice as there is so much planned for Star Citizen. The good news is that there really is no bad choice, as every division has its place within ADI.

Glad to have you. Let me know if you have any questions.

welcome to ADI Azengreal it was good talking with you while waiting for your onboarding. I think you will enjoy yourself, I will be looking forward to playing with you jump in anytime you see people in the PU. see you around

Welcome Aboard Azengreal!

If you have any questions about Star Citizen or the Verse, know I am free to answer any of them via PM through the forums. I will try to make it into Mumble when I can but this time of year I’m slammed at work. Good to have you hear, and hope your ready for 3.0 when it comes out.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Hi Azengreal, welcome to ADI. I played EVE online for a number of years myself. Some big differences in the community here. most players, even in other orgs will offer help to the new guys. anyway, i look forward to meeting and getting out in the verse with you.