Aye, how's it going?

My name is GreatDoor in the Star Citizen Community or Fryday in some places.

I like piloting ships and I like having a crew or a sort of squad to hang out with. I do like FPS so I’d get into that maybe even join the Marine of some sort.

I like to be in a pack, I like to be organized, I like to be apart of something. This is why I’d like to be a pilot, to help whoever in need and to get some awesome dog-fights or a flock just to look pretty.

-Fryday

Welcome, GreatDoor! You’ll find plenty of group gameplay here. I prefer to play crew so I might end up on one of your ships eventually. Hopefully the group mechanics are fixed for 3.7 once it goes to PU so we can resume ops. I think you would have fun with that. Again, welcome and I’ll see you around.

Helllo and welcome to ADI and SC, i hope you will have lots of fun here with us. see you flying around the verse soon

Welcome GreatDoor! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI GreatDoor! It was good talking to you and getting to know you a bit. See you in the Verse!

Hello, Door. Welcome on the flight deck and welcome in star citizen.

Greetings GreatDoor and welcome! We’re glad you decided to join our pack. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon! See you in the Verse.

Welcome Greatdoor! You have joined the right clan to be part of something and work as an organized group. ADI does large operations monthly and all you have to do is signup to get your slot. See you out there!

Welcome to ADI GreatDoor! You picked the right org for organization! Definitely try to get in on mass org ops if you see any get announced here on the forums, you’ll get to see that coordination first hand! If you have any questions about ADI feel free to ask! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to ADI Fryday. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI GreatDoor, we’ll see you in mumble and the verse =)

Welcome aboard Greatdoor, glad you decided to join us. Based on what you are looking for from your post, ADI should be a great place to call home in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Greatdoor. Looking forward to fly with you man… anything you need please let us know.

Welcome Greatdoor. If you like FPS/Marine activities you’ll enjoy the Marine Certification class. You picked a great org and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Fryday to the ADI Web Portal? If you need some help with onboarding (aka joining), please post here or review the “Join ADI” tab on the portal. We look forward for you joining our ranks.

Welcome to ADI! You’ll find we are quite organized and many of us frequently play in groups.