AvisAvanti Introduction

Hello ADI, my name is Avis. I recieved an invite to join this Org, checked you guys out and I was impressed with what I saw.

The role I’d like to play is a cargo hauler / trader. I’ve been interested in Star Citizen since it was initially pitched several years ago. I’ve decided that now is a good time to join in. My long term goal is to eventually own and operate a Banu Merchantman.

I’m based in South Carolina, USA. I’m in the Navy and recently qualified as an Electrician. I should be able to play on the game fairly often with my schedule. I’m a big nerd and I enjoy playing open world games. I’ve played thousands of hours on flight sims and have taken actual flight lessons and solo’d.

I’d like to join you guys because being part of a team makes things more interesting. A Corp offers gameplay that simply isn’t available in single player.

1 Like

Hey avis. Being a navy guy you might like how we run things. I’m going to own probably all the hull ships myself as a space trucker. Recently seeing the banu defender. The BMM is going to be a beauty. I’m sure you will love flying it and there are times I might tag along and crew or pilot for you as I to enjoy flying.

I noticed how you guys have subdivisions and a qual program. That did get my attention. It will be a hot minute before I build up the credits to have a decent hauler so I expect to be a crewman to someone else’s ship for a while. I’d like that gameplay as well. I’m well practiced in phone coms so running around adjusting ship systems or manning a turret would be fun.

Hey Avis, we have very similar goals in game, currently i have a m2 herc and a banu merchantman among others for the same purpose!

Welcome, Avis! You’re correct - Star Citizen is very much a social game and crewing with friends takes the experience to another level. Cargo hauling and trading are great professions. Personally, I enjoy flying the big transport ships and knowing you have an org behind is comforting. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Avis!!! is great been part of ADI… see you in the verse… I am part of fleet security do I am looking forward on providing security to your merchantman.

Hello @AvisAvanti… Cool, welcome at the flight deck then. It´s good to have you around and should the genesis be introduced one day, you are kindly welcome to join the crew.

By the way, it is cool to have another flight sim enthusiast here. I started with old flight simulator somewhere in 2002, then made a short trip to x-plane until 2016, and changed to p3d later. Currently, I am applying as Alpha Tester for MSFS 2020. Let us see what it gets.

But anyway, I do not want to talk that much. Welcome and I would look forward to see you in Verse.

Welcome AvisAvanti! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Avis! Although I wasn’t in the Navy I come from a Navy family and was born on base (Lemoore NAS). My dad served on the Ticonderoga. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the org Avis. The game is definitely better with friends and mates. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Avis!

Welcome Avis and thanks for your service sir, see you in the verse

Glad to have you with us, Avis. Your thousands of hours of flight sim time will help make up for my zero hours of flight sim time. Hah! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI @AvisAvanti. You have most assuredly found the right place to call home, so welcome aboard, don’t mind the hairy guy over in the corner he only eats the expired cheetos. Your sim experience will let you settle in nicely. Welcome to the Verse and ADI

Hi Avis, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. The Banu Merchantman looks like a great ship, hope to see you flying around in the verse on your one day.

Welcome to the group AvisAvanti! Can’t wait to see you flying that Banu merchantman around selling some rare goods. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome Aboard! Always looking for good traders so glad to see you onboard.

Welcome aboard to ADI Avis! I look forward to flying and fighting along side you!

Welcome to ADI Avis, and thank you for your service. Hopefully you’re an Orville fan. I am. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Avis,

Cargo and Trade? Sounds like a job for Commerce & Transport! The Banu Merchantman is a huge goal and one that’ll be interesting to see flying around fully loaded as alot of the Star Citizen community has been craving getting their hands on it! Plus from the sound of things you’ve alot of flight experience so you’ll have no problems fitting right in. Feel free to ask questions in the usual suspects of discord,mumble, or in the forums or if you need backup!