Arr, hi everyone!

I’m new to adi

And I’ll am glad to be part of this nice ORG!

Welcome Farec, what do you fly?

Welcome to ADI, @ZeroBela! You won’t find a more professional, dedicated and fun group!
Hope to fly with you soon in the 'verse!

Ranger, out.

Welcome! If you have any questions let us know and I look forward to flying with you. You’ve joined the best Org in the verse!

I just started and I fly mustang alpha @HeathenHammer

Welcome! Hope to meet you in game!

Hi Arr! Welcome and see you in the verse!

Hey man. Welcome aboard, when did you pick up Star Citizen, and if you don’t mind, how did you hear about it?

I heard about this on twitch and I got it on 10/07/2019 @SpaceTomato

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Farec! If you have any questions about ADI let us know! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome, Farec! Glad you’ve decided to join us on this adventure called Star Citizen. I’m sure you’ll find a role that suits your play style. If there’s a ship you want to borrow and try out, ask in Mumble…fly before you upgrade we say. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Farec. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Farec, we are glad to have you aboard ADI and in SC as a whole. Look forward to getting to know you. Any questions you may have, we will gladly answer. If you have ship curiosities feel free to ask and i’m sure someone has what your curious about and can get you aboard for a walk through.

Hey, Farec, welcome to the org! The 3.7 patch is right around the corner so you picked a good time to join. There will be plenty of people looking to explore caves, and share contracts so don’t be shy in mumble!

See you around.

Greetings Farec,

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Feel free to ask around if you need a hand with things or have questions and good luck out there.

Greetings Farec, welcome aboard and glad you have chosen ADI . Indeed a great place to land your feet with RSI. look forward to seeing you out there in verse.

Welcome to ADI Farec. I’m glad you joined us.

Welcome Farec! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

@ZeroBela, was there a particular person you were watching stream Star Citizen on Twitch?

Ahh, I haven’t heard of anybody getting their first interaction with SC through Twitch too often, that’s very cool.

Hope you enjoy the game and our org!