Arkgenesis Intro

I have always been interested in Star Citizen and finally one day I decided to jump in. Within minutes it seemed like, I received an email inviting me to ADI. I thought eh let me fly a bit first to get my bearings and not completely embarrass myself but what stuck out to me was your rules, particularly the third one. I am married with a daughter who will be 2 soon but I still enjoy gaming and any organization that allows me to be a dad, husband, and gamer instantly shoots it to the top of my list to join. So I look forward to flying with yall if you’ll have me!

1 Like

Arkgenesis, you made a great choice in ADI. There is no better way to experience SC and to learn the ins and outs of this sometimes confusing game. Plenty of folks balancing families and jobs and all the rest so don’t let that concern you. Rule 3 always in play. Look forward to see you in Mumble and in the verse. Feel free to ask questions, ask others to spawn ships for you to try out or anything else.

Welcome! It was a pleasure onboarding you this evening! I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI, Arkgenesis. I must admit when I started looking for an org to join ADI’s rules stood out for me too. Don’t worry that you’ve only just started. The game is in alpha and everyone has to learn when new features come online. That being said if you have any questions please feel free to ask on discord or mumble. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Arkgenesis! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Howdy Ark, and welcome to ADI. Glad you decided to join us. Sounds like you are entering a point where your evenings are freeing up,but your days are completely shot. :slight_smile: Enjoy the journey. You will miss it when its over. See ya in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Arkgenesis! I hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Arkgenesis! Glad to have you with us and do feel free to ask any questions. We’re always willing to help you get better in the verse. See you out there!

Welcome aboard Arkgenesis. God to have you with us.

Hello and welcome to the org! Glad you’re with us. Real Life definitely comes first, so no worries on that front. Don’t be shy about asking questions, especially if you’re interested in trying out new ships or having someone tag along to help learn the game. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Arkgenesis. You gotta love ADI for putting those tenets of org life right up front. I’m glad you’ve come and joined us. See you in game.

Welcome then to the expanding universe of Star Citizen Ark! As well as to Atlas Defense Industries and dont’ worry about embarrassment we’ve all got stories of goof ups and glitches that could make a novel! As for learning the ropes we always encourage new arrivals to ask questions be it for backup, parts & technical, directions, anything really in the discord,mumble or here on the Forums.

Welcome to ADI Ark, see you in the verse buddy

Welcome to ADI Arkgenesis! I hope you like our SC Home as much as we or most of us do?! See you soon in the verse!

Hello and welcome to Atlas, Arkgenesis. I guess most older guys just understand your position quite easily. When I was younger I had the time to play wow for four hours and more. When family got into game, new priorities had to be set. Today I am happy when I have the chance to be online for one or two hours a day. But anyway, live changes as well as the things around it. Have a good day and welcome to Atlas