Arikat Pinging

Hello there,

Been playing SC for a little while and I thought that this org seemed nice. Had a lot of good conversations with josh and finally decided to take the plunge.

I am a DCS player of multiple modules, an Arma player as well. Been enjoying sims and tactical gaming for around 25 years since I first had a computer.

Hope to meet you all and make many more fun memories in the coming days. Feel free to call me Ari for short.

Arikat

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Arikat, glad you decided to join us. Always great to have someone who not only has been in the verse for a while but who also has great experience in DCS and ARMA. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Glad to have you Arikat! You’ll find a lot of people in ADI have a similar background in ARMA so you’ll fit right in! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hello Arikat…

Welcome at Atlas Defense Industry… And first and foremost - have a fine time here… :slight_smile:

Hello Ari and welcome! Sounds like you have lot of gaming experience! Bring that over to ADI! Let us know if you have any questions and get that onboarding knocked out and join our family! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Arikat! I think you;ll like it here. We have a good group. Several members also play DCS and Arma.

Welcome Arikat! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to the org Ari, good to have you. There are plenty of mil-sim people and also members who play a lot of other games.

Welcome to ADI Arikat. You’re background sounds great, maybe you can help the rest of us sofa jockies become formation flight pilots. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to the Org Arikat! Look forward to flyin with you and maybe some arma as well if the opportunity arises. Per the usual if you’ve questions about anything or need a hand just ask around in the chat’s or here in the forum.

Welcome to ADI Arikat glad to have you with us

Greetings, Ari and welcome. We’re glad you’ve decided to share your knowledge and experience with ADI. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome, Arikat! Always happy to have an experienced player join. There is plenty of DCS action going on in mumble so you shouldn’t have a hard time finding people to play with. Otherwise, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for shenanigans. See you around!

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you out in the black with us!

Hello and welcome aboard Arikat!

Welcome aboard to ADI Arikat! Make sure to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and events. We hope you like ADI as much as we do! See you soon in the verse!