Application for Worr

Greetings!

My name is Steven, I am 36 years old from Norway. I have been following Star Citizen since the kickstarter days and over time I have come to own afew ships, Not sure what division i would fit best in, maby Mining and Slavage, but I do have ships that fit in different roles, I like to do different things to keep things intresting.

A bit about me, I have been into games from when i was young, my father gave me his old 286 when he upgraded to a 386, and ever since I played Street Rod, Ski or die, and other classics I have been hooked. Other then that I am farily into reading books ( I also work at a bookstore, yay cheap books!) I also like playing roleplaying games like D&D and SWN, also intrested in trying out other things too like Warhammer.

Not sure what else to write! Looking forward to getting to get to know you all.

-Steven

Welcome!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hey there Worr - welcome to the ADI community.

I am sure Sinlo got any question you have about ADI answered, but if you find you have a few pop up, dont hesitate to contact me or one of the team leads - any one of us should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

One of the great things about ADI is that - while you only choose one division to call ‘home’ - you are free to explore everything star citizen will have to offer when it releases (soon TM). This way, you should be able to experience the full capabilities of each of the ships in your collection.

Like you said - there isnt much more to write - so all I will say is welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you!

Hello @Worr,

Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you’re are here. I feel very much the same, I am currently assigned to Fleet Security, but am also interested in many other areas, such as Exploration, Mining/Salvage, and Commerce. You’ll be able to try out the different areas to keep things interesting. Remember to connect with org members on the ADI Mumble and Discord servers. Also, PM me if you have any questions or need assistance. See you Out There…

Welcome aboard.