ApexComplex Introduction

Hi All!

My handle is ApexComplex but I’m also fine going by Collin. I’m 30 years old, my wife and I just had our first child, and I’ve been playing star citizen for the last 6 years. I’ve been incognito for the last couple years because it was getting to the point where nobody had anything positive to say so chat just became a bit too toxic for my liking but I’m very excited to see all the new developments. I pledged a Carrack 6 years ago so I’m unbelievably excited to get to fly it here soon. I also own a Banu defender and a Glaive.

Great to have you with us! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hello @apex_complex I have only been into the game for a few years. I did take a break for about 7 months. It was cool to come back in and see the “new” things. I completely understand going dark. I have left several Star Citizen Facebook groups because all people do is complain. The ADI Facebook page is the only one Im on that is related to the game. This org has a great atmosphere. Once you spend some time in mumble you will see for yourself.

Hi ApexComplex, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. The Carrack looks amazing, hope to see you flying it in the verse soon :wink:.

@FabledFox I’m sure you will!

@Hollow1461 Thanks for the endorsement, it’s great to find a positive bunch.

Welcome @apex_complex! Thanks for joining us, and gratz on your fist baby! I usually take this time to chat about game stuff etc, but being a parent is a big deal, and I wish you and your new family the absolute best. Sounds like a pretty sweet stable you’re building there, and I look forward to logging some game time with you. If you see me on Mumble, don’t be a stranger!

Welcome in the team, Apex…

Yeah, Star Citizen had it´s good and bad times. My worst patch time was 3.0, when the only starship usually rezzed without engines. I guess, I never was offline that much.

Otherwise, we now can see the large jumps that star citizens is doing since mid-2018. So I am excited what this big sandbox will still have to offer : - )

Welcome to ADI Collin. One of the first things I do when I get out of my bunk is press F12. You won’t find much whining or complaining here in ADI. I’ve pledged a Carrack too so I’m with you there, and I’ve got a Banu Defender, which I really like. It’s going to be great to have you on the team.

Hey there, Apex. Welcome to ADI. Looks like we had some difficulties with your audio, or a PC crash or something last time you were in Mumble. Looking forward to speaking with you next time you are available.

Hey @Pohlie, nope nothing on the technical side, my newborn daughter woke up and it was my turn to change the diapers and get her to sleep :sweat_smile:

@apex_complex no worries. :slight_smile:

Welcome, Apex, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI,
i hope you enjoy you’re time.
Hope to see you around :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI @apex_complex. The vast majority of us can understand exactly where your coming from, the level of toxic commentary was quite extreme for a good while. But much has changed and its just getting better every update. So welcome to the Org and see you in the Verse.

welcome apex, you’ll fit right in here. Also congrats !