Anyone Play Star Citizen anymore?

I have been told that someone using a borrowed ship cannot profit from a cargo run. That benefit goes to the owner of the ship, not the pilot. I’ve been in ops where pilots changed in the middle of the op, neither of which was the owner, and the owner later had no problem selling the cargo.

What is your native time zone?

1 Like

I’m in middle-european time zone. It’s UTC+1 in winter and UTC+2 in summer.

There are 7 EU folks on playing various games right now in the middle of the week, on the weekends there are a lot more. You shouldn’t have a problem to find EU members to play games with.

Mesachie is correct, only the owner benefits but the owner can use transport beacons to pay you if the owner plays with you like certain members and their fleets of Caterpillars did for us. I am sure there are others that can do the same. When the game is wiped for 3.5, I bet there will be a lot of cargo ops going on.

Looking forward to some org JT party’s!

Hi. I’m on most nights and play in the EU zone. At the moment I’m in the ptu all the time “testing” the different ships.
Looking forward to 3.5 going live…

Hi @Sarron,
should be my timezone. I partially agree with you. In the EU the Mumble Online time seems to be less, which is understandable for non-native English speakers. I also catch myself being too lazy to speak English in the evenings from time to time.
I just made an appointment, for a long gaming session, with some longtime game mate that I dragged into ADI, for the second upcoming Sunday. @Courion
We are most times creating a member channel to be able to speak some German. We are happy to adjust this as soon as other members join us, therefore no reason to be considerate.
I will gladly keep my eyes open for you. If you see us in Mumble feel free to join us, be sure of being Welcome! Feel free to add me on Discord, as well!

1 Like