Aloha MajorMassicre from Hawaii

Hey Everyone MajorMassicre been on for a week or so now and love the game and looking to persue a deeper involvement with a great team and grow with! look forward to meeting and playing with you all soon

Hey MajorMassicre, welcome to ADI and hope you enjoy the game as much as you do the people, see you sometime in the near future.

Welcome to ADI MajorMassicre. I look forward to your contribution to our mosaic.

Welcome to the team, Massicre! I look forward to crowing with you in the verse!

-Saphnon

And I look forward to meeting and flying with you as well, I am a pilot, and a cross between a space trucker and an intelligence operator. See you in the black

Welcome to the ADI team MajorMassicre! Happy to have you here! Hit us up on Mumble and we will get you involved in all the things. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

welcome dude to the team, come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away haha

Love to have you with us @TheGatsby!

Welcome to ADI! This is definitely a great team and we’re happy to have you in it! See you around soon!

Welcome to the org, hope to see you on Mumble soon!

Welcome Major!
Be sure to keep an eye on the forums if you’re looking for deeper involvement. Org Ops give you an amazing taste of how organised the organization is, it’s amazing.

Hey MajorMassicre. It was great to be able to participate in your on-boarding yesterday. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I’ll see you in the verse

welcome to ADI, see you in the verse.

Aloha,
Hawaii…amazing! Now I know where my next couch surfing destination will be. Just joking, drop by to welcome you to ADI.
See you in the Verse!

Welcome! I am actually half Hawaiian (Samoan). I’m so happy to meet you, and I had fun playing with you today. Hit me up anytime! :grin:

Hey there, Major. Nice flying with you last night. Have to go crush more rocks again soon. Never lived in Hawaii, but Uncle Sam sent me there plenty of times. And yes, as far as I am concerned, Aloha Friday is a thing here on the continent. (I know its everyday over there, but if I can’t be there, might as well enjoy it here). See ya in the 'verse! Aloha!