Aim Lab free on Steam

If you are like me and aren’t as adept at aiming and shooting in FPS games as I once was and need some help, this free game should help. It analyses your shooting style and gives you tuition and exercises to help. Very cool.

6 Likes

Thanks Friend. I see it’s in early release. I’ll download it and give it a try.

Thanks for the post. interesting training game. I like it and it seems pretty good at pointing out what I need to work on.

Anyone still using this? Wonder how to compare the Star Citizen settings for FOV and sensitivity with Aim Lab settings.

For FOV and mouse sensitivity, it is all adjustable to make it match and there is a default Star Citizen setting (no idea how accurate it is). It isn’t a bad training tool, but I feel most of the training exercises is focused on other shooter game styles like CS or Valorant.

Wow, I didn’t know Star citizen was a game profile on AimLab! The game profile generally makes the values the same from aim lab to the game of your choice so your may arrange your settings better on the game you are training for. AimLab is in fact more developed for popular FPS games like CS, Valorant and Siege but you might want to try out building your own exercises for Star Citizen. Maybe a new group of people will start doing other exercises for that game.