aglas11 Intro

whats up guys, I’m new to the star citizen world but as vast as it seems and awesome, I cant wait to get out there! Been gaming for a pretty decent amount of time now from console to pc and love all types of games, but want to get into something I can dedicate a little bit to. I’m looking into going into the security division to save the world and be a hero :slight_smile: in all seriousness I look forward to a good day and good gaming session with all of you!

Welcome Aboard Aglas11!

Good to see another recruit coming into the ranks. I’m Lexton, backer since 2012 and have a general knowledge of the Verse as well as the the Organization. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via PM’s here in the forums or catch me on Mumble!

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome to ADI aglas11 what do you have for a fleet now and what are you looking at getting when the game goes live? I have a super hornet and cutlass at the moment and plan on getting a bucc and Saber at some point maybe during the sale coming up. I will see you around

Great to have you here Aglas,

That’s great you’ve been playing a variety of games over the years. I’ve been a long-time console player until I bought a better PC when I was in high school (a long time ago now), so I too have had the best of both worlds. 3.0 is coming out soon, hopefully, so I hope you get to know many of the members at ADI here. It’s great to have you with us. Welcome and see you around

Hello aglas11. Welcome to ADI.

Fleet Security is a great division to get into. As a member you’ll be responsible for securing all of ADI’s operations in the 'verse. What ships do you own? There are a lot of choices but as a FS member I’d assume at least one fighter.

Glad to have you. I’m happy to multi-crew larger ships, just let me know.