Aeleck - New here...

Hello,
New to ADI here! Thanks!

Aeleck

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Aeleck!

Sorry that we did not get to talk more before you were whisked away for on-boarding, but it was my pleasure to help you find your way in our direction and I look forward to flying around the verse with you.

Hey there Aeleck, and welcome to the family.

Glad to have you with us. Make sure you drop into Mumble from time to time and say hi to the guys and stay for a talk or two.
Also you will always find guys to fly in the PU with you or play other games if you wish.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to let me know or ask away on Discord and Mumble.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Aeleck to ADI!! What kind of ship do you have? Come check out our Friday night event.

Feel free to put me in your contacts so if you see me in the verse we can hook up and fly some missions together.

We are organized but have lots of fun.

See you on the flight deck soon!

Hey there Aeleck, welcome to the ADI community!
If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead - we can be contacted easily here on the forums, on discord, or on mumble when you see us active.

Hope to see you around mumble and look forward to gaming with you!

Hi and welcome @Aeleck to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Aeleck,

Welcome to ADI. If you have not done so yet, be sure to get on mumble to complete your onboarding.

Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Hello Aeleck,

Welcome to ADI. What type of missions to prefer to run in game? Feel Free to PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome to the Org! We’re glad to have you. Hopefully you can join us on Friday for our weekly flight night.

See you in the 'Verse!

Hello Aeleck,

Welcome to ADI.

Check our calendar for upcoming events and join us in discord and mumble. Your presence will be appreciated.
Have fun, fly safe and see you soon in the verse.