Adarkar1973

HI, looking to meet you in the verse. I’m playing StarCitizen since February 2023, still finding my gameplay, doing a litle, maybe more interested in exploration and medic roles. Looking to find good time here.
Cyas in the verse.
I’ll instal Mumble later on, not at home at this moment…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Adarkar1973. Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with in the 'verse.

Hi, i’ll might need some help later. I have to install mumble. I’m at work at this moment… we’ll see :smiley:

Hello and welcome to ADI! Once you have mumble installed pop into the lobby and someone will help you start the onboarding process. It can take a few mins for someone to come join but we usually have people available. Looking forward to meeting in the ‘verse!

Welcome to ADI @Adarkar1973. if you see me on i do a few Medical rescue’s through out the week and have it to be one of the most satisfying things to do in the verse.

i’m in gmt Lisbon hour :wink: but will find some tiime yes :smiley:

Welcome, Adarkar1973, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard! We will get you all set up and you can get to having fun. There are plenty of people to help out.

Welcome to ADI @Adarkar1973!! If ever you want to run cargo hit me up on discord or the mumble!! See you in the verse!!

Welcome aboard!

Howdy and welcome to ADI!

Hi @Adarkar1973 ! Welcome to ADI.

Welcome, Medics are always needed cause SC loves to throw people around.