Accusedbarly

Hi too all !!
I’m new to this to this organization and happy to be here.

Welcome to ADI Accusedbarly :slight_smile:

Nice talking to you in the onboarding.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Accused!

Groups of us usually join a server together through the day, whether grouping for something, or playing solo, so we can cover each other when needed, and chat and share info in the meantime. See you there!

Welcome, Accused! Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Hello Accused and welcome to ADI! There are a lot of experienced members that can help you with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to the ADI members for help. They are a awesome bunch and would glad to assist you. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Accused. Hope to see you soon as n Mumble and in the verse. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Accusedbarly, glad to have you here aboard at ADI! Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome Accusedbarly,

We are glad to have you here. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Honorspren

Greetings Accusedbarly, ADI is happy to have you on board and I hope to see you around the verse.

we are happy to have you as well accusedbarly wellcome to the org. what sorts of things got you interested in ADI? what are you looking forward to doing out in the verse once SC gets all its features running

Welcome to ADI Accusedbarly. Glad to have you with us.

Hello Accusedbarly and welcome!

What interests do you have with SC? What activities are you interested in doing?

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI accusedbarly =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you here. Let me know if I can help out.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI Accusedbarly. What ships do you have in your fleet?

Sorry about the late reply, but I have a freelancer and a hornet

No worries, real life comes first. Those are a good solid fleet. You have a good fighter and a ship that will do the rest for ya.

Glad to have you here Accused and welcome!