About the Introductions category

Interested in joining ADI? Follow the instructions here and say hello after submitting your application!

2 Likes

Hello,

My name is josh, username josh1706.
I’m very familiar with first person shooter games, mmo, open world games, and no man sky. I’m still trying to get familiar with this game, but seems to be pretty amazing. I look forward to playing with all of you in the near future.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi my name is James and my RSI handle: AtomicBallista and I hope to join up.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Spartan_I94, i’ve been playing SC for about a year, i’m new to orginizations but learning slowly, looking forward to meeting all of you!

Greetings, my Handle is Evanstar. I have been a backer for a few years, and a gamer for around 20 years across most platforms and MMOs. Looking for a structured organisation to be able to take part in and become an active member of the community!

Hello I’m Dave, I go by powurdead. I’ve been playing star citizen solo for some time now and looking to start teaming up with people.

Hey Im Daemonbot. Im new to orgs in general. I enjoy star citizen solo so far but now Im looking for an active structured org to play with that would add to the experience. Pleasure to meet you and thanks for letting me join.

Hi. My name is Flemming. Coming from Esbjerg Danmark.

Hi! Kris here, game name linebr3ak. Fairly experienced gamer, but new to Star Citizen!

Greetings.

Im Haidez and im new to SC. Experienced gamer, looking to learn and grow with the rest of the Organization.

Hello, my name is Paul and I’m applying to join the ADI

Hello! Im Meeli84 and i reallty hope to be accepted! I really hope you see this! Have a nice day!

Hello ,

My handle is Shepherd_Daniels, however feel free to call me Shep or Dan.
I’m an Engineer with a passion for Space Flight Mechanics and Controls and found a passion in this game. I’ve dabbled in most of the careers in game and I am looking forward to meeting and teaming up with fellow citizens.

Thank you!

Greetings,

Name is SleepParalysisDemon, but you’re fine to call me Sleep. Looking into ADI as an org to join up in and possibly grow into.

Hi Everyone!

Name is WARSPECK and was hoping to get into ADI as my first org!

FrostBytten here. Hoping to get into a group that likes to mine and salvage as much as they like to do combat.

Hello, I am Bryson and my handle is TopGun126. I look forward to joining this team and I can’t wait to make some potential friends here

Looking forward to playing alongside active members and learning the ropes.

RSI: Vivid-Wraith

Greetings, My handle is Plagiis

Hi team,

My name is Igor. Hoping to join the squad and establish a consistent group of folks to party with. I love all aspects of SC and am extremely excited for its development. Have been running solo pretty much since I first caught wind of it back in 2014 I want to say. Connie was my first ship. Since then, just like many of you here I’ve impulsively kept buying ships and most recently was fortunate enough to obtain my very own Javelin! Albeit unflyable, I’m very hyped for that one day in the distant future…

My Community Moniker is: Igor
My in-game Handle is: lGOR (lower case “L”) (the letter O, not the number 0)

Would love to connect and start partaking in events!

Have mumble set up, as well as discord - Discord name: 3PIC#2814

Hope to hear from you guys soon!