55thranger introduction

55THRANGER Hello fellow citizens
New to star citizen like having a great time

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI @55THRANGER!

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hello @55THRANGER,

Welcome to ADI,

You have definitely come to the right place as a new player. We have a lot of experienced player who love showing and explaining the various aspects to the game. What have you tried so far in the game?

Did some shipments across the universe and a lot of flying around trying to figure out the controls while I go

Hi Ranger, welcome to ADI.
What do you enjoy doing in the game what are you looking forward to?

Hi 55THRANGER
Welcome to ADI, make sure you hope on mumble there is always people playing together and more than happy to help out.
Looking forward to meeting you verse side for some fun times :smile:

Welcome to ADI! The game does have a bit of a steep learning curve, but we are here to help. Check out the ops we run on a regular basis, they are a fantastic way to get to know the org members, and to learn how to do pretty much anything in game. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the team

Sounds good, you are on the right track to becoming comfortable piloting the ships. Don’t hesitate to ask questions as we enjoy helping and showing new pilots the game.

You joined a great org to learn the game. welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI 55thRanger. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI. You’ll have a wonderful time. Remember this is a marathon it’s a huge and complex game, enjoy you time in Star Citizen.

Welcome to ADI @55THRANGER! We’ve got many traders in ADI, so if you get hooked on trading like I have, reach out, there are many folks who will help you along your way! Mumble is also a great resource, I’ve often just sat in the main lobby and listened while folks chat about trade and the best routes, etc.

Cya around the verse!