YeaMakesSense

Hello! I have probably 15 hours in or so. Looking for a couple of crew mates to help utilize my ship! Still pretty new but really looking forward to learning and meeting people.

1 Like

What kinda ship is it, Aliothic? And definitely stop by the Mumble SC public play room or post to the Discord #job_board - doubt you’ll have trouble finding some folks willing to crew up with you. Fly safe!

Cutlass Black! Thanks ill check it out

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Aliothic. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hello Aliothic, welcome to ADI sir. Cutlass black is an excellent ship, and you can put a ROC in the back , bounties and missions… good choice. See you in the verse soon sir. Sharpe

You’ll have no issue finding people here. Welcome to ADI.

Hello Aliothic and welcome to ADI! You will definitely find some guys to help ya out with the ship and also with the game since it can be pretty demanding for beginners. What division are you going to join? Your Cutty basically can do anything in the game at the moment, so you should be able to do lots of things in-game. Looking forward to meeting you in the Verse sometime as well!

welcome to ADI!

Glad to have you here and hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to the ADI family hopefully i can help crew your ship at some time in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Aliothic. What’s the background on that name? See you in mumble and out there in the 'verse
Cheers
Hercules