Yay to being back!

Hey guys so it seems that it’s been forever since I had to step away. Worst part was having to step away right after Buying my Mustang Alpha pack and joining ADI. I’m looking to get right in with the game. A buddy of mine sent me a X52 Pro set that was damaged by his cats and I just got a replacement from Saitek for free.

Now I have been having some lag issues with the game and had to install W10P because of some other issues that were going on. So I was going to go into our tech channel and see what kinds of builds other users have and what kind of FPS they are getting.

Welcome back. below is a link to some builds, hopefully one of these may work for you.

atlasdefenseindustries.com/news

Oh I’ve already built my system. [email protected], ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme, 32 Gb Gskill Ripjaws4 3000Mhz DDR4 RAM, Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 @1401 Core Boost/7450 Memory clock, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVME SSD and getting my custom loop going hopefully soon. I was planning on getting a second G1 and doing SLI + 4K screen, but I’m going to hold out for Pascal.

Plus I have Fiber Optic @100 up/down.

Now I can play any other game and average 100-180 fps in ultra @1080P. I’m lucky to average 20-45 on very high. Are the servers just not optimized for that kind of data transfer yet or am I missing something?

I guess High settings will have to do.