YADI

Hey team!

My name is Sam, I’m from San Jose, California. I was born and raised here in the bay area. My mom worked for the defense language institute so I’ve traveled around a lot and gone to schools in a few different countries (Taiwan, Italy, France). I graduated from University of Paris IV - Sorbonne in 2012 and moved back to San Jose. I currently work for Amazon Logistics in management. My favorite games to play are racing simulator, flight simulator & sandbox style mmos. I became interested in adi after meeting other amazing members of your community that convinced me that this would be a great place to learn & call make my new home!

Welcome to the family, YADI! Good to have you on board.

Welcome Aboard Yadi (Sam)

For Star Citizen, this is a great Organization to Join and you chose wisely my friend :smiley:

I hope you find the Org a great fit, and if you have any questions about Star Citizen, the Verse, or just wanna shoot the can. Hit me up in Mumble or PM on the forms. Glad to have you here, and look forward to flying you in the verse!

Welcome aboard.

Hello YADI. Welcome to ADI.

It sounds like you’ve got a lot of world experience. That is good as there is much everyone can learn from other cultures. It also sounds like you’ve got some good gaming experience from the types of games you like. This should serve you well in SC.

Hope to see you in the 'verse. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Yadi! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

I think it’s destined to be, yADI.

Hah, don’t start spreading rumors about me LOL

Hey YADI, welcome to ADI. We’re a big Org but personal. So what division did you pick to start with? I selected mining myself but want to do a wide verity of things.

Glad you Joined us Yadi I think you made a great choice in joining ADI the org adds a very nice element to the game. ADI is a great place to learn about the game and have someone to watch your back now and in the future as the game grows looking forward to playing with you. It sounds like you will be bringing some great qualities and knowledge to the org.

Hi Yadi,

welcome to the Org and glad to have you with us. Hope to see you soon in the verse

greetz

waterwalker

@everyone
Many thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! :smiley: :smiley:
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to reply on the forums or hang out with you guys yesterday in mumble as I got absolutely slammed at work!
Luckily tomorrow I’ll be able to start my weekend early around 12:00!
( My static schedule is Sunday - Thursday, 5:00 - 13:00 ( often OT until 15:00 - 17:00 if it’s bad! )

@Lexton
Yes! let’s fleet up soon!

@Mac61
I’m in PCS myself as I feel it offers the most variety.
I own a large & diverse personal fleet so I thought it would suit me best!
I’ll probably meet the rest of the PCS crew on Saturday as it looks like there’s something scheduled.

@Joshua63
Is it still called a rumor if it’s true? :wink:

Edit:
@Notuh
LOL I was actually thinking the same thing when I joined!!! :laughing:
My name comes from: urbandictionary.com/define. … yadidamean
but I like short names so I shortened it down to yadi :sunglasses:

Hello Yadi,

Welcome to ADI. It sounds like you’ve had some interesting life experiences. That’s great you work for amazon as well. From what I hear they’re an excellent company. I’m looking forward to getting to know and fly with you. Be sure to hop on mumble and check out one of our Friday night flight nights.

Thank you!!
Friday is my day off so I will surely be there ; )

Also, I thought this would probably be the best place to put this.
Just in case anyone was curious of my SC fleet. :wink:

Edit: Updated format

Welcome to ADI YADI, I´m sure you won´t regret it!
Woah! Nice fleet you have there!

Howdy Sam! Thank you so much for joining ADI! We are so excited to be able to play with someone as educated and worldy as yourself! If you have any questions feel free to ask away we would love to answer them for you! Besides that I hope you have a great experience by joining ADI. We love our community and are soo happy to have you as one of us!!!