xXRedRiverXx from down under

HI Im xXRedRiverXx coming from down under (Australia) and i bought star citizen a couple of weeks ago and i want to just get to know more people and have a fun adventure with you guys

1 Like

Howdy, RedRiver … waves

Welcome to Verseeeeee … and of course - Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Greetings Redriver! We are very happy to see you pick ADI! Look forward to having you on board to learn how amazing this organization is. See you in the Verse.

Hello RedRiver and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to fly with you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to ADI! The next step is to get that onboarding done! Let us know If you have any questions and see you in game!

Welcome xXRedRiverXx! Excited for you to get to check out the game. What are you looking forward to the most with Star Citizen?

Welcome RedRiver! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi RedRiver, welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Hope to see you in the verse sometime.

Welcome RedRiver! Glad you decided to join ADI! If you have any questions regarding Star Citizen or the org we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hello Red River and welcome to the group! You picked a good time to join Star Citizen…lots of improvements to the game and many more to come. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI RedRiver. An active dedicated group is the best way to learn and get the most out of S.C. so glad you are with us. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hi xXRedRiverXx, welcome to ADI! What game package did you end up going with? Since you’re new to the game, I imagine you only have a single ship right now, so while learning to fly that is important, if you want to see anyone else’s ship that any other member has and get a taste for different ship styles, flight handling, mission options etc, just ask any of us, we’ll be happy to help you out. There’s a lot to learn about this game, so please ask questions for anything you want to know, we’re all here to help each other and the Org succeed in the end. See you in the 'Verse!

welcome aboard RedRiver, you’ve found a great place to meet people enthralled with Star Citizen. Great command structure and plenty of experience to aid you in your acclimation to the verse.

Welcome to ADI RedRiver. Good to have you onboard.

Hello River and welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas! Feel free to ask questions about anything that comes to mind in the game or if you need a hand out and about in the 'Verse! Be it here in the forums, discord, or in mumble. See you around the Universe River!

Welcome to ADI RedRiver. That’s a different handle. Maybe some time you can share with me what the x’s mean. Any ways, welcome to the team.

Hello and welcome RedRiver! I know a couple Aussie players all great people. See you in the stars

Hey Red! I’m always down for an adventure. The only thing is I cannot promise we will make it out the other side in one piece. At least with me at the helm :confused: I’m on crazy hours for NA so even though you’re down under I’m sure we’ll bump into eachother at some point.
Welcome!

Welcome RedRiver to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome Red and glad to have you part of our Team, I see you in the verse