XxElitexGaming's Introduction

Hello my name is XxElitexGaming aka Trenton Williams. I am 16 and live in a small town Named Mexico in New york state. I have previous expirience playing Arma 3 in a Unit called “Task Force Nova” and i specialize in Heli and Fixed wing Combat/Transportation flight.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries XxElitexGaming!

I am glad that we are getting more IRL friends of members. It is always good to have solid communities within an organization of this size and to be able to bring in all of your friends. See you around the verse’!

Welcome @XxElitexGaming!

It sounds like you’ll fit right in here at ADI. Be sure to join us on mumble or discord and feel free to contact me if you have a problem or need a question answered. Fly safe!

Hi and welcome @XxElitexGaming to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome aboard!

Hello XxElitexGaming, and welcome to the Org!

I too have spent a lot of time in ArmA, but I usually focused on ground vehicle ops, specializing in transport. The HEMMT is my friend :slight_smile:

So what division do you think you’ll be joining? I’m in C+T myself.

Either way, it sounds like you’ll be an asset to the Org. I would encourage you to join us on Flight Night, which is every Friday.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM and I’ll do my best to get you an answer.

Again, welcome! See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI. its a good group of guys, feel free to jump in discord and shot the shit always a group of people around.