XeroHour

Hello. Just introducing myself. I go by XeroHour ingame, super excited for the full release, when ever they may be.

Hey there XeroHour - welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Heya XeroHour. Welcome to ADI!

Infandus covered just about everything you need to know so the only thing that’s left for me is to say welcome and to please feel free to jump in with us in any of the games we’re playing so we can get to know you and have some fun together.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome! Final release may be a ways off, but you’ll find no shortage of things to do in ADI in the meanwhile.

Hey XeroHour,

We too can’t wait for full release :laughing: So, If you haven’t completed your on-boarding yet, refer to the post in here made by Infandus so you can complete that. It looks like much of what you should know has been covered by him. Other than that, just wanted to hop in and say welcome to the org…if your on-boarding is already complete that is! :smiley: If you have questions about anything hit us up. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Those nights will help you understand how ADI works together. Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Finally, once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome XeroHour. I’m excited too!