Wykanico Introduction

Hi there,

I’m new here. Hoping to find a good place to fit in. I’m a 27 year old guy who plays lots of different games and would very much like to have more people to play them with. I have high hopes for and am greatly anticipating Star Citizen’s further development in particular hence why I’m here.

I hope this will be a place I can fit in. I tend to be a little socially awkward at times but I’m just looking for some fun times and good people.

Thanks!

Welcome,
When you have the Time if you havent already hop onto mumble for your onbording,
What division interests you ?

Hello Wykanico and welcome to ADI. I play a fair amount of games myself and had the opportunity to play with a lot of other members here so I think you will like what you find here with us. Mumble is going to be your greatest tool to find people to play with. Check out our Friday night Flight Nights as well if you have the time! If you need anything or have any questions please don’t hesitate to message me or find me on Mumble. Fly safe!

Hey there Wykanico - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you joining us.

If you have any questions about the organization, don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or a team lead - we should be able to sort out any questions or concerns you have.

As Northbridge said - dont hesitate to join us on mumble to complete your onboarding and become more active within our community.

Other than that - welcome to the org and I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome Wykanico! Tons of games played around ADI, ditto on Mumble/Discord. You’ll find someone to game with every day!

Hi Wykanico,

Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you found us. This is a great place to be. You’ll find many staff have a vast background and enjoy many different types of games. Hang out in the Mumble and Discord servers, which are a great way to get to know others. Looking forward to seeing you out there. Remember Fridays are flight night. We run them at 2PM and 8PM US Central Time.

Hello Wykanico,

welcome on board. nice you join us.
Feel free to call us if you need infos or help. Dont forget our events on the weekend :wink:

See you around

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I was brought onboard last night in mumble so that’s all good…I think. I’ll definitely get to one of the weekend events before too long, at the moment weekends are a little weird for me. Not entirely sure which division I really fit into. I’m pretty sure combat won’t be my strong suit but beyond that I have at least some interest in most aspects of the game which makes choosing any particular area of interest or division difficult.

Regardless, I’m happy to have found a good community and I’m hoping to become a useful part of it!

Hi Wykanico,

This is a great place to wait until the game comes. Check out some of our flight nights during the alpha. It’s a great way to get some training and experience.

Hello Wykanico, good to hear that your onboarding went smoothly yesterday.

You are very warmly welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around mumble and at one of our flights soon.

Cheers o7

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Wykanico!