Wr3ck4ge intro

ill edit this with more info later.

Don’t worry wreckage. The intro is more of a formality to say hi to the community. Don’t feel pressured to write an intro to any kind of hard set “standard”. This is a great community with a great group of people. I think you’ll find it just as relaxed as it is fun. Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

A get your foot in the door kind of guy huh? Welp, welcome to ADI I guess. Hope to hear more from you very soon!

Welcome aboard to ADI. Look forward to seeing you and flying with you soon, Wreckage.

Welcome to ADI Wr3ck4ge =D, I enjoy my time onboarding with you, I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Wr3ck4ge,

We are glad to have you here. It seems you bring a lot of car knowledge, If I have vehicle issues I know who ask. If you need help with networking stuff I can return the favor. See you around man.

Honorspren.

Welcome, Wr3ck! I’ll see you around the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Wr3ck4ge.Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome Wr3ck4ge, glad to have you with us here in ADI, what ships are you interested in? What Division/area are you thinking to focus on? See you around in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Wr3ck4ge :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Wr3ck4ge and welcome to ADI! Take your time and get to know the members of ADI, I think you will find that ADI has a lot to offer you. See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Wr3ck4ge. We are always happy to have another member. See you in the verse.

just looking forward to scout/exploration with my Carrack

1 Like

The Carrack is the perfect ship for that!

A true minimalist, I like that. Welcome to ADI nonetheless. You’ll find you’re in good company here. There’s lots of people in ADI that are only too willing to help you with whatever’s on your mind. Don’t be shy. Jump on to a Mumble channel and join in. Maybe I’ll see you in Exploration and Survey.

LOL. Any update?

Nonetheless, Welcome.

Let me know if you want someone to help crew your carrack!