WolfinVanHowler

When it comes to myself I can say that i can be a very productive and task orientated player. A natural leader but prefers to be in the team beside the team helping lift everyone together rather than focus on my own bright upbringing. Although being that said I am not the most combat orientated player though it doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t like to learn and get better at it. I like to help the community in any way possible because it gives me a sense of purpose. I will mainly want to focus on resource operations. I would like to have some training in better doing so as well as security and dog fighting. I think with practice and dedication I could be an excellent addition to the team some day.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI @WolfinVanHowler, also welcome to Star Citizen, look forward to playing with you was a pleasure speaking to you during your onboarding.

WolfinVanHowler a very warm welcome to you, happy to see you onboard and congratulation for being a part of our Org. I hope you are going to have a great time with us.

Welcome aboard. looking forward to flighting together!

Welcome to ADI. Which division did you choose?

I went with the mining and salvage division. Though I also mentioned that I would love training being a better fighter pilot when given chances.

1 Like

I really look forward to fighting along side a lot of you. I had a blast chatting up with everyone last night and given help with upgrading my gladius. This community really is impressive and know I am going to really enjoy being a part of it. And thank you Stavlor, I enjoyed talk to you too man. Everyone was really col to talk to, and some cracked me up laughing. Can’t wait to be out there with you guys.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Wolfinvanhowler, I look forward to seeing you you on the team! We do a lot of tram building as well as individual training program. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hi WolfinVanHowler and welcome to the org. Those are some admirable traits for sure and as they say “practice make perfect”. Not that we are looking for perfection. Just do you best and never be shy to ask for help. See you in the verse.

Sounds like you came to the right place. Welcome to ADI, WolfinVanHowler.