Witfits o/ Introducing myself.

Hello!

Looking forward to join yalls organization. Been playing games most of my life used to be in the Army and currently unemployed sadly was wrongfully fired so accepting unemployment while I look for something better.

Personal info:
Name: Joey
Kid: No kids.
Games: Currently playing PUBG, Overwatch, Star Citizen of course, and EvE Online. Also enjoying the beta to Quake Champions. Hardcore gamer all around.

Not sure what else to say. I just bought the Constellation Aquila so waiting for that to release and also have a Freelancer atm. I enjoy Exploration, PvP, FPS Ground/space combat etc.

Thanks.

Welcome to ADI Witfits! Nice talking to you in mumble. Let’s try to get you somebody to onboard you.

Welcome to the family Witfits.

If you ever have any questions please let me know.
Hope to talk to you soon

Greetings from Switzerland

Hey there Witfits - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you joining us!

Don’t hesitate to get active with other members in our mumble server - I know there are a few that are actively playing PUBG and Overwatch while we wait for star Citizen to get into a more playable state (I’m even considering getting into PUBG myself - looks fun). Of course, don’t forget to join in on our weekly Friday Flight Night events either - its a great way to get to know other members, staff, and stay active in the Star Citizen PU!

If you have any questions about the org, don’t hesitate to hit me up or contact a TL - everyone can be reached here on the forums, on discord, or on mumble when you see us active.

Other than that - welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you!

Welcome to ADI. Nice to have you, jobs can be a pain don’t stress to much and have some fun with ADI guys. Always a good group in Discord look to play or shoot the shit.

Hi and welcome @Witfits to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Thanks for all the welcomes!