WiseWalrus

walrus noises

In all seriousness, its good to be on board. Looking forward to the fleet ops!

Hello there Walrus and welcome to the family.

We are all excited for the ops. But in the meantime just drop in on Mumble and find some guys to play SC or other games. Also feel free to ask any open questions on Discord or Mumble.
Hope to see you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @WiseWalrus23 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello WiseWarius,

Welcome to ADI. Glad you join us.

We have our forums, our mumble and discord server. When you have time, come and salute us in our channels. Of course you can ask for support, wingman or if you just have questions or need help. Until then

See you in there or in the verse.

I dig it.

Its great to have you here - but fleet ops may be a while out yet (given the current state of the game).
BUT - we keep our heads high here and stay optimistic.

In the meantime, dont hesitate to join us during Friday Flight Night, our supported games (Hellion and Ark) - or any other games that you see members playing.

Hope to see you around some time soon!

Welcome to ADI, You should make sure you have watched Walrus vs Polar Bear. I fly fridays on mumble forsure!

aHAhah that was a good one. Welcome to ADI!