Wise_Willow Pleasures mine

Hey Guys! Ive Played star citizen for a while and havent decided on an organization yet but upon reviewing yours it seemed like a good match ^^ I think star citizen is more fun when its team based and yall seemed like a good choice

i dont know how personal you guys get but I do have a life. Im a college student that works full time in Texas so im not the most free person but id still love to participate with you guys and make lots of good friends ^^

Have a good day guys~

Hello and welcome,

You already sound like you’ll fit in.

What ship are you looking to fly?

Welcome Wise_Willow, glad to have you in the org. I’m a texas boy myself so we gotta stick together.

Welcome to ADI Wise_willow :slight_smile:

You found the right org. One of our rules are the real life comes first which is very important to us.
SC is most fun with friends so hop on Mumble and Discord and you will see we have a lot of active members who are ready to fly and talk with you and always ready to help.

See you in the Verse!

Right now i fly the Vanguard warden as my main ship and i love it so far ^^

Welcome to ADI!

Hope we can get down to business in the 'verse sometime soon!

Welcome to ADI. It was a pleasure to onboard ya. I’ll look out for your Vanguard in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Wise! There are a lot of members in similar situations as yours! Play when you can and make it count! I think you will enjoy it here! See you in the Verse!

Good to have you here at ADI Wise_Willow! That’s one of the glorious things about our organization is real life will always come first! Awesome to have you here and can’t wait to meet you here in the 'verse!

Hey @Wise_Willow,

Glad to have you with us. Sounds like you've joined the right Org. I had a Warden until recently, it's a great ship. I'm looking forward to the rework. See you around the verse!

welcome to the org wise no worries on the life part with us real life always comes first we wont make you chose between life and a game glad to ahve you on bored

Welcome to ADI Wise_Willow. I think you’ll see you made the correction choice. Many here have lives outside the black. Monkman is in the same boat as you. I’m a Survey Scout with E&S. I just completed my level on marine and commerce certifications on Sunday. There’s lots to do here, or not, depending on how immersed you want to be in what ADI offers its members. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard Wise_Willow, I think I sent you a message on spectrum so just disregard it haha. Hope everything is going well at school. Jump on when you get some time to relax.

Welcome to ADI, Wise_Willow! look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to the org, Wise_Willow! Always glad to have a fellow Texan aboard. You’ll find that we expect you to put real life first and it sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate as it is. We don’t need to add to that. Again, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI, Wise_Willow! Best of luck with your studies. It’s probably a good thing Star Citizen wasn’t around when I was a student. :smile: See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Willow to ADI =D, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse

Welcome Willow! As the rules say “Real Life First” so collegian pursuits definitely take priority and best of luck in that regard! Plus hard to play video games if the electricity is off from lack of work ;D Fly when you can and enjoy!