WileyType's Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Wiley, I’m really looking forward to working within this team.

Happy to be here!

Welcome to ADI, @WileyType! Glad you made the choice to join us; hope to see you at the op tomorrow!

Hi Wiley, Welcome to ADI.
What are you enjoying about the game atm?

Welcome to ADI WileyType. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI @WileyType. What part of SC gameplay most interests you? Honestly, still working on that answer for myself.

Welcome to the team!

Which division did you sign up in? Looking forward to seeing you soon in Mumble and in the 'Verse!

Have a great weekend.

Welcome to ADI @WileyType !

Happy to have you in the Org. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

Welcome!

im new here as well. ADI is awesome and all the guys are super friendly and knowledgeable.

Hello Wiley, Welcome to ADI. Let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined our Org. Be sure to hop on Mumble if you have any questions, or want to team up. See you in the Verse.

Hey @WileyType, welcome to ADI! hopefully see you in verse.

Welcome to ADI @WileyType! I hope you’re enjoying the game so far. We’re dedicated to training so keep your eyes open for training opportunities. They’re generally held on the weekends and always posted on discord and the calendar on the main website. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are looking forward to hanging out with out awesome team :slight_smile: As mentioned, we have many friendly and helpful folks in our org who are more than happy to help with anything you need. Want to check out a ship? We got em all! Need a wingman? Plenty of those around here :wink: Just want some company while cruising the stars? We got ya. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Wiley! Please reach out if you need any help settling in!

Welcome to ADI Wiley! What kind of ships are you interested in flying?