Whovahl Intro

Not much to say about myself except im quite a busy person who takes every chance to game with the great people i find out in our many virtual worlds.

Heya Whovahl it was nice having you play with us i hope you had fun tooo and im glad that you join us.

Just saw you on mumble…

welcome aboard :smiley:

Welcome Whovahl to ADI! Congrats for making the choice of joining us!

Check www.atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar for schedule of our events. Flight nights are Fridays.

I hope to chat with you more in discord and mumble.

Hey there Whovahl - welcome to the ADI family.

It looks like you have already completed the onbaording process - so all I will say is this:
If you ever have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to approach myself or any other staff member.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you in mumble!

@Whoval

Our joint venture into the PU persuaded you to join up last night then?! Glad to see an event as disastrous as that didn’t put you off! :laughing:

Welcome to ADI. I’m on most nights so if you are UK/Europe based, no doubt we will get the chance to do it again soon.

Hi and welcome @Whovahl to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. Had a lot of fun with you in the PU you last night and hope to see you soon

Hello Whovahl, and welcome to ADI.

No matter when you play or how much, you are most welcome. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI. I look forward to flying with you.