Warthog Change request.

I don’t know how to change the HTML to do what I want so was wondering if someone could help me. I am using the ADI Warthog profile but would like to change control of thrusters from the index finger to the thumb on the throttle.

Or if someone has time to give me a quick tutorial on how to do the changes would be pretty awesome too.

Thanks ~Az

edit: if I am in TS even in the idle channel, chances are I am at my pc or at least at home, feel free to poke me to get my attention.

The thumb hat is being reserved for comms in the future.

Would it be possible to change the thumb hat on the joystick to thrusters with pressing it releasing countermeasure and using a switch to select between countermeasures? Replace choosing friendlies with the index?

I don’t want to be a pain in the ass but thrusters and countermeasure (I know they weren’t working great as it was) are the two biggest areas I have troubles with the control scheme.

CMS hat will stay on the thumb… that is a standard on all fighters today… Thrusters are low priority in most cases, TMS and CMS hats won’t be changing.