Warhead_k joining

Hi, my in-game handle’s Warhead_k, usually shortened to Warhead. My real name is Nicolai, I come from Norway. I’ve had an interest in space exploration games for a long time, hoping that Star Citizen will provide some satisfaction to the need for space. Previously I’ve played similar games like Elite Dangerous and Arma 2 & 3. I hope to join you as a salvager or explorer! Those things both sound like good choice for me and my interests, and could be a good source of fun! Anyway, that’s me :slight_smile:

Welcome and greetings from the other side of the pond. Glad to have you onboard. Once we get you through the onboarding process on mumble we’ll be able to get you hooked up with the org discord and you can connect with the rest of the org. We have a lot of current and former ARMA & elite dangerous players in the org so you’ll fit right in. See you around, Warhead!

Welcome and hello Warhead, glad to have you onboard. See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Warheadk, I believe they are developping salvage next so hopefully you’ll be able to try your hand at it decently soon :wink:

See you in the verse

Howdy, Warhead. Welcome to ADI! I, too, am looking forward to the Salvage and Exploration game mechanics play out. Along with prospecting and engineering/repair. Coming soon to a SC server near you! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome Warhead to ADI, glad to have you with us :smiley:

Hello Warhead,

Nice to have you onbard. Welcome to ADI.
Feel free to join us in discord and mumble. There you will find your new wingmens and crew.
See you around discord, mumble and the verse.

L3oZ